Why Your Business Needs a Website
Well firstly your customers expect you to have one. 80% of the country are now online and with the popularity of smartphones and tablet devices growing even more people are going to expect to be able to find you or your competitors online.These days there are a number of different ways to create an online presence without the expense of creating a website, for instance there are local search pages, Facebook, a blog, Google places, etc. So why go through the hassle and expense to create a website?
- Having a website is as important and necessary as having a phone number.
- A website enables your business to reach potential and current clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!
- Your site can educate, inform, generate new customers and revenue while you sleep.
- Websites are affordable and cost effective. Annually your cost of having a website may be less than the cost of a one-time print ad.
- The information on your site can save you time and money. For example, you can save time by reducing phone call inquiries such as “what are your business hours” and save money by reducing printed promotional literature.
- Does your competition have a website? If they do, you might want one too. If they don’t, this is a perfect opportunity for you to differentiate your business from your competition.
- Some businesses assume having a YellowPages listing will suffice unfortunately the vast majority of internet users are using search engines like Google and Bing which means websites with good SEO strategy will get far greater exposure.
- A good website will enhance your brand and instil confidence in your business.
Say you were looking for a locksmith. You might want to find out about their opening hours, prices, and why you might pick one over the other. Having a website enables you to have control over what searchers read about you. It doesn’t need to be fancy or expensive.
If you do not have a website or feel it is time to revamp your existing website we offer a free, no obligation Website Development Consultation. To discuss your website needs contact Richard Kemp on 03 5382 3001 or at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Richard Kemp – Watts Price Accountants
The advice provided on this Article is general advice only. It has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs.