Tax and Super Newsletter
- Farm Business Assistance Program provides $2,500 support
- IT, Road Freight & Security added to Taxable Payments Reporting in 2019
- Single Touch Payroll to affect all employers
- SMSFs reminded on deadline with protecting your super measures
- Fair Work lifts minimum wage by 3% from 1st of July
- What’s on the table when you buy or sell a business?
- Family Business in Crisis: Who will take over as Baby Boomers retire?
- 4,500 taxpayers set for rental property audit
- Strategies if franking credit refunds stop
- 19k employers, $100m in SG declared during proposed SG amnesty period
- Why business owners must understand the liquidation process
- Rabobank Rural Confidence Survey: Victorian farmers buck trend
- McDonald’s Worker Smoking Before Shift Successfully Claims For Leg Injury
- Labor’s superannuation and related proposals
- Beware the legal pitfalls of employees working from home
- 5 Tax effective renovations for your investment property
- Potential problems with pension payments
- Beware super guarantee leave loading issues
- Government to extend instant asset write-off
- The definitive answer on the rent v buy debate
- Popular loan structure for couples prompts warning
- Reviewing the SMSF document chain
- Setbacks of succession: Future of farming in the Wimmera explored
- Guide to making motor vehicle expense claims
- Passing Control of Discretionary Trusts to the Next Generation
- Can you ask that? Illegal interview questions revealed
- ATO reminds on rental property ‘hot issue’
- Do Employees Have a Right to Take Smoke Breaks?
- How much power does an Enduring Power of Attorney have?
- New flexible work ruling comes into force
- On-Farm Drought Infrastructure Grant
- Identifying the early warning signs of insolvency
- Update on the proposed Superannuation Guarantee Amnesty
- To sell more, make it easier to purchase
- Changes to the Victorian Long Service Leave regime
- How to spot and avoid a tax scam
- New GST Withholding regime for property buyers
- Can an SMSF receive gifts?
- Attention all car owners – you must declare what you share!
- How much do we need to put aside for retirement?
- Handling Employee Underpayments
- Most Aussie parents frightened for children’s financial future
- When is a contractor not a contractor?
- How an SMSF can acquire related residential property
- ATO dispels top tax time myths to clients as clampdown rolls out
- Smartphones are changing the way our brains work
- Council urged to share rates burden
- New SMSF scam warns ATO
- ATO to contact 1 million taxpayers over common mistakes
- 2018 Annual Wage increase
- Last chance for employers to do the right thing with super
- The top 7 EOFY Superannuation tips
- Buying a home? You may need to withhold and remit GST
- Easy ways to use less mobile data