Professional Services Fund
Do you need professional advice to plan for the recovery of your business or its long-term viability?
If so, funding of up to $5,000 is available through the Professional Services Fund via the Rural Financial Counselling Service.
The following accounting advice would be available under this funding:
- A review of your business structures
- Development of a business plan
- Monitoring and reviewing business performance
- Risk Management Assessment
- Succession planning
- Preparing for drought and natural disasters
- Business diversification strategies
- Strategic marketing and communication advice
- Workforce planning and work health and safety advice
- Accounting software training & other specialist training related to the core functions of the business
- Financial Planning Advice (via a qualified Financial Planner)
To be eligible for funding under the Professional Services Fund, you must:
- Own a small business
- Employ 19 or fewer people
- Be, in the opinion of the small business financial counsellor:
- experiencing financial hardship; or
- at imminent risk of financial hardship
- Be located in a drought-affected rural area. At the moment, this includes the following Local Government Areas: West Wimmera, Horsham Rural City Council, Ararat, Glenelg, Golden Plains, Northern Grampians, Pyrenees, Southern Grampians.
- Be ineligible to access Services under the existing RFCS program as either a farming operation or a primary production related small business.
- Demonstrate either:
- The inability to afford specialist advise which is a barrier to recovery; or
- That the specialist advice will resolve an issue that has been identified through the case management process.
Applications will be accepted until 30 June 2021 or until funds available under the Professional Services Fund are fully allocated.
For further information please contact our office:
Alternatively you can contact Patrick White, Rural Financial Counsellor, directly:
Ph: (03) 5381 1646 Mob: 0427 340 621 firstname.lastname@example.org