Since the early 1970s our firm has been assisting farmers get the most out of their farm enterprise. Since the 1990s we have broadened our focus to many important areas vital to both farming and non-farming businesses. You can trust Watts Price Accountants to professionally handle your taxation issues as we understand the issues that affect farming enterprises in the Wimmera.
In relation to farming we have made a major investment of time into surveying and reporting on Wimmera Farms Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
We offer farming enterprises assistance with:
- Tax and BAS preparation
- Tax Planning
- Wimmera Farm Benchmarking
- Self-Managed Super Funds
- Financial Advice
- Trust structures
- Succession and Retirement Planning
- HR and Employer Obligation advice
- Farm Business Plans
- Business structures & asset protection
- Risk assessments
- Systems and technology advice
Knowledge is Power
To know how your farm currently is financially in terms of profitability, productivity and financial position is an essential guide to longer term resilience. Especially given the size of your investment in farming!
Our comprehensive Wimmera Farm Performance KPI Reports allows you to make more informed farm management decisions and is free to all participating farm clients.
Wimmera Farm Performance Reporting
Since 1991, Watts Price Accountants has compiled detailed analysis of profitability and performance of our Wimmera broad acre cropping farm clients through in-house Farm Key Performance Indicators (KPI) Reports.
Wimmera Farm Performance Reporting is a unique service to the Wimmera as Watts Price Accountants is the only Wimmera accounting firm specialising in Farm Profit analysis and appraisal. Such reporting is then made available to farm clients and rural service providers to assist with decision making to profit improvement and long term resilience.
How can the Wimmera Farm Performance Reporting help you?
It will help answer questions like:
- How profitable is your farm?
- Is leasing farm land a sound option?
- Is farm land purchase more profitable at the current prices?
- How is your farm performing in comparison to farms in your area and other areas?
- What aspects need your attention to improve long term liability?
- Strategies to improve your interest/financing costs?
- Do you want a clear guidance on your farm performance using 5 year rolling averages as a comparison with other farms and the Top 20% profitable farms surveyed?
We monitor farm profitability to provide feedback on how on farm assets owned, share-farmed or leased are really performing. This can provide valuable insight into farm purchasing, share-farming and leasing decisions.
We monitor the leading financial indicators (KPI’s) that the banks focus on when making lending decisions. This means our report is a valuable tool for discussion when arranging borrowing facilities.
We calculate labour, plant and farm land productivity as well as asset turnover which provide valuable insight into how productive your farm operation is compared to other farms. This in turn can provide a guide to change and improvement.
The Wimmera Farm Performance Reporting provides five year rolling averages of 17 important key performance indicators (KPI’s) which are calculated for your region, for the median farm and the Top 20% most profitable farms in our Wimmera survey.
Apart from the free 37 page Wimmera Farm Performance Reporting we also provide a free 45 minute one on one session of how your farm performed so that you will:
- Get the most out of the free report
- Better understand your farm business
- Receive feedback and suggestions on how you might improve your farm wealth through our taxation and financial knowledge of the farming sector
To receive your free report and one-on-one session please contact our office today on 5382 3001 or at email@example.com.
Wimmera Farm Performance Reporting
To get involved in the Wimmera Farm Performance Reports download and complete at least the last 3 years datasheets. We report on 5 year rolling averages so preferably the last 5 years should be completed! If you are already part of the Wimmera Farm Performance Reporting you only need complete any datasheets relating to years you have not previously supplied.
For more information on getting involved please contact our office today on 5382 3001 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.