Q&A2 Work Related Expenses

Q&A2 Work Related Expenses

Tax Planning Questions and AnswersIf I have my Work Related Expenses reimbursed, can I also claim them as a tax deduction in my personal tax return?

Answer – No, because your Employer will claim the reimbursement paid to you as a tax deduction and because you have been reimbursed, you’re overall out of pocket expense is $Nil.



The advice provided on this website is general advice only. It has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on this advice you should consider the appropriateness of the advice, having regard to your own objectives, financial situation and needs.

Share :